Content Management System (CMS)
Content Management System (CMS) is a powerful web-based platform that allows the user to manage and control the content of the website without any programming or technical skills required.
Common CMS Features:
- Add / Edit / Delete multiple users and user levels – Admin, Editors, Contributors
- Add / Edit / Delete all pages and content
- Modify imagery
Advantages of Content Management System
- A CMS site is database driven – Creation and storage of hundreds and even thousands of pages are made easier because one does not have to regularly update them.
- Separate design and content – With a separate design and content, it allows you to change the design any time without affecting the content on the site.
- Access from anywhere – One can easily edit from any computer with an internet connection, as long as that person is authorized to do so.
- Website management panel – With a website administration panel, it is very easy to add content and modules to the website such as polls, banners, forums, shopping applications, news management and menus.
- Schedule content updates – CMS allows you to save the web content in a draft first before publishing it online. With this, it allows easier content coordination from multiple authors.
- HTML knowledge not required – It doesn’t require you to have technical knowledge for you to be able to use and content. They just need to log-in with a username and password then use the web editor that is built into the CMS to add content.
- Create search engine friendly pages – Since the content and is separated from the design, this makes insertion of keywords in the URL of every page easier. Some CMS sites automatically generate the correct meta tags for each web page which would help them to spidered by the search engines.
- Attracts visitors – A CMS site attracts visitors because it can be constantly and frequently updated. It not only generates pages that are search engine friendly but can produce lots of links from the new content that is added.
Our websites are designed to:
- Introduce your business to your target market
- Take your business off the ground and make you stand out from competition
- Widen your target audience
- Maximize the marketing potentials of your business
- Showcase your products in a more organized and appealing manner
- Manifest your brand identity and establish professionalism
- Make the delivery of your services to your customers easier