Keep in mind: Please remove the all products from the admin panel and then add A Product > Purchase that product > Sale the product. This is the procedure. For Bar code Scanner Please Hit enter button after scanning the code at input field otherwise products will not come.
1. This is Home page overview, Your Today’s all Sales and Purchase Report will be shown here. You also can see Product wise Sales report in everyday.
2. To change profile setting just follow Settings icon right side of dashboard and click User Profile.
3. If you want to change password then follow picture how to change password.
***** Software Settings *****
4. To change your company name ,address and others details just go to Software Setting > Manage Company then look at the picture and click action option.
5. To add new user just go to Software Settings > Add User and fill up the information then click save button.
6. To manage existing user just go to Software Settings > Manage User.
7. Language setting is the important part of this software.you can add your native language in this system just go to Software Settings > Language then add your native language name and follow picture.i added my native language ‘Bengali’ in this system then click 2 number box of showing picture. then next phrase page will come.now add your language phrase instead English language phrase.
8. To change others setting like logo,favicon,footer text,language and currency just follow picture.there have an exclusive feature to change LTR and RTL feature. just follow picture which type you want LTR or RTL you can change.
9. First You have to add supplier at your system then all other will come automatically. So, To add Supplier just go to > Supplier > Add Supplier and fill the form and save.
10. After adding supplier, just go to Manage Supplier then you can see the supplier list. You can edit or delete any supplier.
11. To add Product just go to Product > Add Product and now write here product name , description, sell price , supplier price, Model and the Supplier from drop down waht you added before at supplier part then save.
12. To import product just go to > Product > Import Product(CVS). Now you can import any product or file(must be CVS formate).
13. To manage product just go to > Product > Manage Product. from here you can edit or delete any product.
14. To add new Customer just go to New Customer and fill up the form. you also can add Credit customer as well as paid customer then save changes.
15. To manage customer just go to Customer > Manage Customer. you can edit or delete any customer from here.
16. To manage credit customer just go to Customer > Credit Customer.there have nice option to edit or delete any customer.
17. To manage paid customer just go to Customer > Paid Customer.
18. To add category just go to Category > Add Category. fill up information then click save button.
19. To manage category or edit category just go to Category > Manage Category.
20. To add purchase product just go to > Purchase > New Purchase and here add date, details of product , Custom invoice number select the supplier or you can add supplier > Item information > submit.
21. To manage purchase just go to Purchase > Manage Purchase
22. To check stock just go to Stock > Stock Report.from here you can see stock report of product.
23. Now , the invoice. To create a New invoice just go to Invoice > New Invoice and write the name of customer > item information > quantity > Rate > Save and paid. You can add multiple item at one invoice.
24. After Creating Invoice you can see the invoice and can print it also.
25. To manage invoice just go to Invoice > Manage Invoice.
26. To add pos invoice just go to Invoice > Pos Invoice and fill up information then click save.
********Account Setting Part*******
Account setting is the important part of this software. If you ant to add new settings just go to Accounts settings > Here have income and expense,Tax, account summary, Cheque manager, closing and closing report.
27. To create new account just go to Accounts > Create New Account and fill up information select account type then click save button.
28. To manage account just go to Accounts > Manage Accounts.
29. To Income just go to Accounts > Income and fill up information then click save button.
30. To Add Expense just go to Accounts > Expense and fill up information then click save button.
31.To add tax just go to Accounts > Add Tax and fill up information then click save button.
32. To manage or edit tax just go to Accounts > Manage Tax.
33. To check Account Summary just go to Accounts > Accounts Summary
34. To cheque status just go to Accounts > Cheque Manager.
35. To add closing just go to Accounts > Closing.
36. To check closing report just go to Accounts > Closing Report.
37. To check today report just go to Report > Todays Report.
38. To check sales report just go to Report > Sales Report
39. To check purchase report just go to Report > Purchase Report .
40. To check sales report product wise just go to Report > Sales Report(Product Wise) .
41. To check profit report just go to Report > Profit Report.
42. To Add Bank of your system just go to Bank > Add New Bank and fill the bank name.
43. If you want to edit bank name just go to Bank > Manage Bank.
How to set Data Synchronization?
44. If you want to synchronize data from localhost or local computer inside online server just go to Data Synchronizer > Setting, now at first put your host name(server ip: eg : 100.89.32.100) then cpanel username > Password >FTP Port >FTP Debug > Project Root .Now follow the second step..
45. After connecting the database now Data export to database just go to Data Synchronizer > Synchronizer then follow below picture.
46. Now go to your online version then goto Data Synchronizer > Synchronizer and import data from localhost/offline version. follow below picture
47. If you want to make backup data just go to Data Synchronizer > Backup Restore
How to install SALES ERP offline?
Please look at the below instruction for installing Sales ERP offline mode..
At first you should have xamp/wamp in your computer
Download and install Xampp/Wamp software || XAMPP Compatible Version Download Link
Please Check Your Localhost (xampp/wamp) before installing this Application.It is compatible with this version. > Mysql Version : 5.0.12 > PHP version: 7.0.5 > Apache : 2.4.18
48. Now open your Computer C Drive then go to Xampp/Wamp Folder
49. Now open htdocs folder and put saleserp.zip file inside htdocs folder and extract zip folder.
50. After unziping saleserp folder then open unziping folder and select all file and move to saleserp-v4 folder.
51. Now go to your browser and write localhost/folder name(eg: saleserp-v4.0)/install then you will see below picture.and click on next button.
52. Now fill up information put database name > username (eg: root) and make blank password field then click next button and it will take 10 second to install.. then click “Click to launch your application” button and it will redirect to login page.